Availability: In stock
Amlant is an antacid offering multi-dimensional approach in treating various gastric problems, and most effectively treats acidity.
‘AML’ means acid, and ‘ANT’ means end,
Thus, AMLANT refers to a medicine which would.
- neutralize the excess acid, hence preventing various gastric and duodenal
- minimise hyper excitability of vagus nerve and also relieves stress and anxiety.
- Work on Digestion.
Benefits of Amlant:
- Neutralizing excess gastric acid.
- Minimizing hyper-excitability of abdominal nerves, thereby helps decrease release of acid,
- Relieves Stress and anxiety related to acidity
- Tones up and protect stomach, making them resistant to corrosive action of hydrochloric acid.
- It favours healing peptic ulcers and also prevents the formation of one, by neutralizing the excess acid.
- Improves the quality of digestion.
AMLANT offers a superior and effective option to be administered with various steroidal and non-steroidal drugs, for minimizing their deleterious effects. Acid indigestion, acid-reflux and heartburn, are all signs of too much heat in the body. For people with these problems, avoiding spicy, pungent foods is a must. And contrary to popular belief, hyper-acidity can be helped by the right digestive aid.
AMALANT is specially designed to increase digestive power without increasing acidity.
- Reflux Oesophagitis
- Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia
Ingredients – Amlant:
Each 1000mg tablet contains:
- Zingiber officinale 3.3mg
- Piper nigrum 3.3mg
- Piper longum 3.3mg
- Terminalia chebula 3.3mg
- Terminalia bellirica 3.3mg
- Cyperus rotundus 3.3mg
- Cinnamomum tamala 3.3mg
- Embelia ribes 3.3mg
- Elettaria cardamomum 3.3mg
- Syzygium aromaticum 33mg
- Emblica officinalis 201mg
- Ipomoea turpethum 134mg
- Sarjika Kshar 103mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra 201mg
- Sheetal parpati 100mg
- Crystal sugar Qs
Summary of Research Findings:
Efficacy of Amlant in treating patients with non-ulcer dyspepsia.
Conclusion: Amlant is as efficacious as conventional therapy with Ranitidine in patients with non ulcer dyspepsia.
Dosage : 1-2 tablets twice a day or as advised by the physician.
Packaging : Each Box contains 10 strips of 6 tablets each, totalling 60 tablets of 1000 mg each.